Horsemen’s Laboratory is considering expanding our services to include this test. We would like our client’s input to see if access to this test is something that you feel would be beneficial. The cost would range from $35-$45 and it is recommended the test be given 1-2 times a year depending on whether your horse or its pasture mates have tested positive in the past.
Please respond in "comments" to the questions below to help us determine if this test would be useful service for our clients.
1. Are you aware of tapeworms in horses? Yes or No
2. Have any of your horses ever tested positive
for tapeworms? Yes or No
3. Do you know anyone who has had a horse which
tested positive for tapeworms? Yes or No
4. Are you aware that tapeworms may be
responsible for colic in horses? Yes or No
5. Have you or someone you know ever had a horse that had
colic that was caused by tapeworms? Yes or No